Residential Property Management
Residential management is an animal of its own. The daily requirements of condo living can be cumbersome to board members and owners. Our experts are well versed at reducing the stress levels of board members and successfully acting as the intermediary with owners. For all our residential properties, whether it is a 30-unit multi-family building, or an 800-unit master association, our focus is customer service.
Through proper budgeting and well-developed maintenance plans, we have successfully transitioned and improved properties that were struggling financially and in dire need of maintenance.
McGrath has experts on staff that are trained in all aspects of community associations. It takes the right staff to ensure that your homeowners are happy, and your fiduciary responsibilities met. The staff at McGrath has been involved in all stages of community associations; from the first foundation being poured to new roofs being installed 30 years later, and everything in between.
We work closely with trusted partners to review major budget items. Our experience with local contractors, major insurance brokers, attorneys, and other professionals, has given us first hand experience on proper pricing and technique to achieve optimal results.
- Long range planning
- Oversight for the request for proposal process
- Annual budget preparation
- Architectural review request processing
- Assistance with architectural guidelines
- Issuing and tracking violation letters
- Rules & Regulations Development
- Coordination and record keeping of monthly meetings
- Website development
- Annual meeting preparation and attendance
- Resale processing
- Staffing services
- Legal support including collections
- Full accounting support
- Owner communication through text, email, and hard copy
- Drone aerial inspections
- Work order tracking
- Online payment & work orders
- Tax Certiorari
- Rental tracking
- Water & Sewer Management
Our in-house brokers and marketing experts work diligently to make sure your multi family building is full. Our accountants, and multi-family managers will make sure your costs are low and expenditures planned for. If the time comes for evictions or legal proceedings, we have close business relationships that can expediently provide legal services at below market rates. A full building equals a happy building owner.
- Initial Lease Up
- Initial Rent Roll Development
- Assistance with developing leases
- Online Applications & Lease Signing
- Instant screening reports
- Legal Support Including Eviction oversight
- Online tenant portal
- Vacancy posting through over 80 popular websites
- Website development with vacancy posting
- Tenant communication through text, email, and hard copy
- Tenant Security Accounts
- Tax Certiorari & Reductions
- Building Valuation and Brokerage Services