McGrath provides receivership and management services to lenders, attorneys, courts, loan servicers, and financial institutions in need of help managing assets in default. Our property management, real estate brokerage, and appraisal services are fully integrated; this allows streamline processes thereby increasing efficiencies and reducing losses. Our management expertise includes everything from single family homes to large multi-family complexes, from office condos to large redevelopment properties.
- Comprehensive analysis of the asset’s operations and financials (income & expenses, rent rolls, lease information, etc.)
- Full evaluation of the physical asset, deferred maintenance and necessary capital expenditures
- Accounting of all receipts and disbursements
- Assessment of rental condition and market
- Property valuation as-is and stabilized
- Business valuation, including on hand inventory
- Tenant security
- Court appearances
Formulation of leasing strategy and/or optimal exit strategy.
Our expertise is supported by a strong team of high functioning and specialized industry experts who are experienced in their various fields. Our in-house agents, brokers, appraisers, financial professionals, insurance experts, attorneys, engineers, construction specialists, and property managers constitute a formidable team that will execute the project with the goal of bringing you short and long term returns on investments.